Walrilla's Wonderings

WALrus+goRILLA=Walrilla! What's not to love?

13 April, 2009

G@%%#&N COMPUTERS!!!!!!!

I've been having trouble with my home PC for some months. Slow, sometimes rebooting in the middle of surfing or games, but nothing real bad.

Some one askoed me where the pictures of my New York trip were, the other day. They're on my computer, I replied. I'll get around to posting them soon, says I.

Well, guess what.

I ain't gonna post them now.

Why, you ask?

It's not that I don't want you to see them. It's that my ever so lovin' computer decided to do a restore back to January. ALL ON IT'S OWN! And wiped out all data back to then. Music, documents, and PICTURES! I now have no pictures of my trip to NYC!

I got even, though. I bought a brand new PC, HP with an AMD Phenom X4 Quad-core processor.

And guess what's gonna be my target the next time I go shooting?

That's right. My old POS, SOB PC.

Just me and my friends.

My friends with AR-15's and AK-47's. And Shotguns. And heavy caliber pistols.

Lots of them.

And if I can get ahold of my buddies from when I was a Civil War re-enactor, I'll see if they can bring a cannon with them, too.

Damn PC's

Walrilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home